Finn Kooijman Winner of the SMC BMC Design Award 2019 – “Sustainable Mobility” –
Finn Kooijman (student Industrial Design Engineering at Technical University Delft) has won the Gold Award of the SMC BMC Design Award 2019. During the Award Ceremony at Composites Europe he presented the Arcus, a docking and recharge unit for electrical scooters. Arcus offers an innovative solution for the littering of cities by electrical vehicles, while still promoting sustainable transport of people in urban environments.
EUROPEAN ALLIANCE FOR SMC BMC
The European Alliance for SMC BMC is an industry association of European companies involved in the SMC and BMC technology, promoting the benefits of SMC BMC Composite solutions through:
- Connecting key stakeholders in the supply chain
- Providing details on typical end-uses
- Explaining the features and associated benefits
- Making available design information to engineers and designs
- Facilitating the information exchange at selected events
More information about the European Alliance for SMC BMC on https://smcbmc-europe.org/. The European Alliance is an association operating under the umbrella of EuCIA in Brussels, Belgium.